I would like to take this opportunity to thank the blogging community by sharing links to my blogging friends. To the bloggers who have helped me, inspired me and supported me through this endeavor of great vulnerability and risk, THANK YOU to all!
These blogs are as diverse and undefinable as the bloggers themselves. Since just a plain list seems impersonal, I have written my impressions of these blogs in as few words as possible. This is the wine-tasting of blog lists!
- Tom Being Tom: Tom quips he’s going to “save the world next Thursday”. After reading his witty and wise insights on a wide array of topics from politics to love to football, I really believe he will do just that!
- Stories from the Edge of Blindness: Susan is a brilliant writer, who captures beauty and pain—all the fine, vivid and shattering impressions of the world as she slowly loses her eyesight to RP.
- Bipolar Brat: Fierce and thoughtful reflections on life with mental illness. Casey Elizabeth tackles complex emotions with great sensitivity.
- Exploring the World One Essay At a Time: Dylan Andersen is a deep thinker whose insights are so moving, inspiring, timely and relevant.
- U.S. Pandey: A wordsmith of meditative stories and poetry. Intelligent, erudite, passionate are just some of the words that come to mind.
- The Incurable Dreamer: Tanya will have you laughing and crying with her hilarious observations, effervescence and emotional depth.
- Beautiful Diaspora: This is a beautiful blog to explore the world with, not only of diverse and interesting places outside, but of inner worlds and meanings.
- Sketches from Berlin: M.P. Powers (yes, it is a wonderful coincidence that we share the same initials and are both Americans living in Berlin!) is a talented writer and artist. His poems and prose are of a vivid ferocity, bravery and wit, set in a landscape of remnants and renaissances.
- Wood for the Trees: Colorful personal stories of motherhood, memories, dreams, changes, and much more, written with beautiful precision and emotional intensity. Each story shines with mastery and charm.
- Wander Haiku: I’ve never mastered the art of the Haiku, but Lize Bard has. Her Haikus are amazing, tender, precise, bright and always precious.
- Kijo Poem: Awe-inspiring, tender, visceral, alive, pulsating, beautiful modern poetry that is at once elegant, subtle and refined.
- Refuel: This is a unique Berlin experience in the realm of the musical and physical that I highly recommend to anyone in town who loves music, meditation, and yoga. It is live music combined with fitness that aims to reduce stress and refuel the mind and body. It does just that for me!
- Broken Strings and Other Things: Clever, witty, elegant, lyrical. A voice that sings of the beauty of “broken strings and other things”, things great and small, lost and found, and made whole again.
- Bespoke Traveler: To simply call this a “travel blog” would not do it justice. It is the world with its splendid array of cuisines, landscapes and cultures through a mindful, informed, artistic lens and wonderfully sensitive palette.
- Silent Hour: Poetry of rare beauty, creativity and sophistication. Style and coolness embodied in language.
- Bojana’s Coffee & Confessions to Go: A journal of an enigmatic “chatty introvert”: smart observations, lively stream of consciousness, and recollections.
- Janet Weight Reed: An immensely talented fine artist of gorgeous watercolors. Breathtaking!
- WTFAI Blog: Deep thoughts that bring you to clarity. Sage wisdom, meditations on nature from the “Vapor Sage” himself, complete with music too.
- Francesco Marchetti: A photographic celebration of life, gorgeous natural beauty complete with beautiful quotes in Italian and English.
Please click on the links to discover the work of these amazing people!